- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Proof of publication; form of uniform affidavit.
NAME OF NEWSPAPER
Published (Weekly or Daily)
(Town or City) (County) FLORIDA
STATE OF FLORIDA
COUNTY OF :
Before the undersigned authority personally appeared , who on oath says that he or she is of the , a newspaper published at in County, Florida; that the attached copy of advertisement, being a in the matter of in the Court, was published in said newspaper in the issues of .
Affiant further says that the said is a newspaper published at , in said County, Florida, and that the said newspaper has heretofore been continuously published in said County, Florida, each and has been entered as periodicals matter at the post office in , in said County, Florida, for a period of 1 year next preceding the first publication of the attached copy of advertisement; and affiant further says that he or she has neither paid nor promised any person, firm or corporation any discount, rebate, commission or refund for the purpose of securing this advertisement for publication in the said newspaper.
Sworn to and subscribed before me this day of , (year) , by , who is personally known to me or who has produced (type of identification) as identification.
(Signature of Notary Public)
(Print, Type, or Stamp Commissioned Name of Notary Public)