- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
253.1241 Studies.—The Department of Environmental Protection shall have a period of 90 days, after application therefor, in which to make the studies and surveys required by s. 253.12. The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund and others required by those sections to obtain such studies and surveys shall request them within 30 days after the receipt of an application for sale or for a dredge or fill permit, as the case may be.
History.—s. 6, ch. 67-393; ss. 25, 27, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 1, ch. 69-337; s. 79, ch. 77-104; s. 3, ch. 82-27; s. 3, ch. 91-221; s. 73, ch. 94-356.