- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
(1) A person who conducts aquaculture activities in excess of those authorized by the board or who conducts such activities on state-owned submerged lands without having previously obtained an authorization from the board commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, is subject to a civil fine in the Class I category pursuant to s. 570.971, or both. In addition to such fine and imprisonment, all works, improvements, and animal and plant life involved in the project may be forfeited to the state.
(2) Any person who is found by the department to have violated the provisions of chapter 403 or chapter 597 shall be subject to having his or her lease of state-owned submerged lands canceled.
History.—s. 1, ch. 69-46; ss. 25, 26, 27, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 2, ch. 71-137; s. 10, ch. 79-65; s. 77, ch. 94-356; s. 846, ch. 95-148; s. 7, ch. 2005-157; s. 28, ch. 2006-1; s. 3, ch. 2014-150.