- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
459.0152 Specialties.—An osteopathic physician licensed under this chapter may not hold himself or herself out as a board-certified specialist unless the osteopathic physician has successfully completed the requirements for certification by the American Osteopathic Association or the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education and is certified as a specialist by a certifying agency approved by the board. However, an osteopathic physician may indicate the services offered and may state that his or her practice is limited to one or more types of services when this accurately reflects the scope of practice of the osteopathic physician.
History.—s. 34, ch. 97-264.