- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The department, in cooperation with the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, shall:
(a) Provide training and testing programs in urban landscape best management practices and may issue certificates demonstrating satisfactory completion of the training.
(b) Approve training and testing programs that are equivalent to or more comprehensive than the training provided by the department under paragraph (a). Such programs must be reviewed and reapproved by the department if significant changes are made.
(2) After receiving a certificate demonstrating successful completion of a department or department-approved training program under this section, a person may apply to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to receive a limited certification for urban landscape commercial fertilizer application under s. 482.1562. A person possessing such certification is not subject to additional local testing.
History.—s. 5, ch. 2009-199; s. 96, ch. 2014-17.