- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
Manner of proving financial responsibility.
Any person, including any firm, partnership, association, corporation, or other person, other than a natural person, electing to use the method of proof specified in subsection (2) shall furnish a certificate of deposit equal to the number of vehicles owned times $30,000, to a maximum of $120,000; in addition, any such person, other than a natural person, shall maintain insurance providing coverage in excess of limits of $10,000/20,000/10,000 or $30,000 combined single limits, and such excess insurance shall provide minimum limits of $125,000/250,000/50,000 or $300,000 combined single limits. These increased limits shall not affect the requirements for proving financial responsibility under s. 324.032(1).