- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
392.66 Rules.—The department shall adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to administer this chapter. The rules must include requirements for tuberculosis treatment and provide consequences if a person who has active tuberculosis fails to comply with treatment requirements.
History.—s. 1, ch. 88-389; s. 1, ch. 88-398; s. 97, ch. 98-200; s. 24, ch. 2000-242.