- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
250.543 Delegation.—Nothing in this compact shall be construed to prevent the Governor of a party state from delegating any of his or her responsibilities or authority respecting the National Guard, provided that such delegation is otherwise in accordance with law. For purposes of this compact, however, the Governor shall not delegate the power to request assistance from another state.
History.—s. 3, ch. 93-283; s. 121, ch. 95-148.