- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
287.0572 Present-value methodology.—The cost of bids, proposals, or replies for state contracts that include provisions for unequal payment streams or unequal time payment periods shall be evaluated using present-value methodology. Each agency, as defined in s. 287.012(1), shall perform the evaluation using the present-value discount rate supplied by the department. The present-value discount rate shall be the rate for United States Treasury notes and bonds published in the Interest Rates: Money and Capital Markets section of the most recent copy of the Federal Reserve Bulletin published at the time of issuance of the request for proposals, the invitation to negotiate, or the invitation to bid.
History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 85-122; s. 252, ch. 92-279; s. 55, ch. 92-326; s. 16, ch. 2002-207; s. 5, ch. 2019-5.