See All 2023 Bills that Cite this Section
- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2022 Florida Statutes (including 2022C, 2022D, 2022A, and 2023B)
741.011 Installment payments.—An applicant for a marriage license who is unable to pay the fees required under s. 741.01 in a lump sum may make payment in not more than three installments over a period of 90 days. The clerk shall accept installment payments upon receipt of an affidavit that the applicant is unable to pay the fees in a lump-sum payment. Upon receipt of the third or final installment payment, the marriage license application shall be deemed filed, and the clerk shall issue the marriage license to the applicant and distribute the fees as provided in s. 741.01. In the event that the marriage license fee is paid in installments, the clerk shall retain $1 from the additional fee imposed pursuant to s. 741.01(3), as a processing fee.
History.—s. 3, ch. 94-222; s. 12, ch. 2017-233.