(1)(a) An authorized agent of the department may enter and inspect at any time a licensed service provider to determine whether it is in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
(b) An authorized agent of the department may, with the permission of the person in charge of the premises or pursuant to a warrant, enter and inspect any unlicensed service provider it reasonably suspects to be operating in violation of any provision of this chapter.
(c) An application for licensure as a service provider under this chapter constitutes full permission for an authorized agent of the department to enter and inspect the premises of such service provider at any time.
(2) The department shall accept, in lieu of its own inspections for licensure, the survey or inspection of an accrediting organization, if the provider is accredited according to the provisions of s. 394.741 and the department receives the report of the accrediting organization.
(3) Notwithstanding the confidentiality provisions of this chapter, a designated and authorized agent of the department may access the records of the individuals served by licensed service providers, but only for purposes of licensing, monitoring, and investigation. The department may interview individuals, as specified by rule.
(4) The authorized agents of the department shall schedule periodic inspections of licensed service providers in order to minimize costs and the disruption of services; however, such authorized agents may inspect the facilities of any licensed service provider at any time.
(5) In an effort to coordinate inspections among agencies, the department shall notify applicable state agencies of any scheduled licensure inspections of service providers jointly funded by the agencies.
(6) The department shall maintain as public information, available to any person upon request and upon payment of a reasonable charge for copying, copies of licensure reports of licensed providers.