- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
(1) The department shall permit any person who fails an examination which is required under s. 466.006 or s. 466.007 to retake the examination. If the examination to be retaken is a practical or clinical examination, the applicant shall pay a reexamination fee set by rule of the board in an amount not to exceed the original examination fee.
(2) If an applicant for a license to practice dentistry fails the practical or clinical examination because of a failing grade on just one part or procedure tested, she or he shall be required to retake only that part or procedure. However, if any such applicant fails more than one part or procedure of any such examination, she or he shall be required to retake the entire examination.
(3) If an applicant for a license to practice dental hygiene fails one portion of the practical or clinical examination, such applicant shall be required to retake only that portion if she or he reapplies within 12 months. If, however, the applicant fails the prophylaxis, she or he shall be required to retake the entire examination.
History.—ss. 1, 3, ch. 79-330; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 23, 24, ch. 86-291; s. 60, ch. 91-137; s. 7, ch. 91-156; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 252, ch. 97-103; s. 14, ch. 2011-95.