CS/HB 385: Nursing Home Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Healthcare Council ; Murzin ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Williams, T. ; Nehr ; Heller
Nursing Home Facilities; revises provisions re frequency of quality-of-care monitoring of specified facilities; authorizes facilities with standard license to provide certified nursing assistant training; authorizes AHCA to adopt rules for training program; revises reporting requirements under facility internal risk management & quality assurance programs, etc. Amends 400.118,.141,.147,.19,.195,.23.
Last Action: 5/1/2007 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 682 (Vetoed by Governor); Laid on Table -HJ 00913
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Council
• Referred to Health Innovation (HC) by Healthcare Council
• Introduced, referred to Healthcare Council -HJ 00034; Referred to Health Innovation (HC) by Healthcare Council -HJ 00120
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation (HC), 03/13/07, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with 4 amendment(s) by Health Innovation (HC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00217
• Now in Healthcare Council -HJ 00217
• On Council agenda-- Healthcare Council, 04/04/07, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Healthcare Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00353
• CS read 1st time on 04/09/07 -HJ 00349; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 682 (Vetoed by Governor); Laid on Table -HJ 00913
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.