CS/HB 859: West Palm Beach Police Pension Fund/Palm Beach Co.
LOCAL BILL by Government Operations Appropriations Committee ; Domino ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandenburg
West Palm Beach Police Pension Fund/Palm Beach Co.; Revises definition of term "salary"; authorizes other fiduciary designees to sign fund drafts; clarifies exception relating to adoption of experience tables & interest rates; provides for adjustment of benefits when changing joint annuitants or beneficiaries; removes requirement for spouse's consent to waive joint & survivor benefit; provides for quarterly adjustment of share accounts; provides exception to exclusion for disabled members, etc.
• Referred to Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA); Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council
• On Committee agenda-- Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA), 03/03/10, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Introduced, referred to Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA); Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00078; On Committee agenda-- Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA), 03/03/10, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA); YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00208; Now in Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC) -HJ 00208
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC), 03/10/10, 3:00 pm, 116-K
• CS by Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00273
• CS read 1st time on 03/12/10 -HJ 00271; Pending review of CS under Rule 7.20
• Now in Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00279
• On Council agenda-- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council, 04/07/10, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00647; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00647
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00905; Read 3rd time -HJ 00905; CS passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 0 -HJ 00905
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 00868; Referred to Rules -SJ 00868
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 00943; Placed on Local Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00944; Read 3rd time -SJ 00944; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00944
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01285
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2010-245
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.