CS/CS/HB 421: Exemptions to Water Management Requirements
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Bembry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Nelson ; Perry ; Van Zant ; Williams, T. ; Wood
Exemptions to Water Management Requirements; Revises exemption for agricultural-related activities to include certain impacts to surface waters & wetlands, clarifies purpose of such activities, & limits applicability of exemption; provides for retroactive application of exemption; provides exclusive authority to DACS to determine whether certain activities qualify for agricultural-related exemption under specified conditions; requires memorandum of agreement between DACS & water management districts, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/22/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 151
• Now in Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee -HJ 151
• Introduced -HJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee, 03/16/11, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 252
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/08/11, 8:45 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 611
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 604
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 614
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/14/11, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -HJ 671
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 671
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 664
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 877
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 984
• Amendment(s) adopted (962295) -HJ 984
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 108 NAYS 7 -HJ 984
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 780
• Referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 780
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 838
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1174 -SJ 838
• Read 2nd time -SJ 838
• Read 3rd time -SJ 838
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 2 -SJ 838
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1163
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-165
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.