HB 1103: Ordinary High-Water Mark for Navigable, Nontidal Waterbodies
GENERAL BILL by Goodson
Ordinary High-Water Mark for Navigable, Nontidal Waterbodies; Provides criteria for determining location of ordinary high-water line for navigable, nontidal waterbodies; provides definitions & construction.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died in Civil Justice Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Civil Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 108
• Introduced -HJ 108
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/17/12, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4 -HJ 229
• Now in Civil Justice Subcommittee -HJ 229
• Died in Civil Justice Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.