CS/SB 340: Crisis Stabilization Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sobel
Crisis Stabilization Services; Requiring the Department of Children and Families to develop standards and protocols for the collection, storage, transmittal, and analysis of utilization data from public receiving facilities; requiring a managing entity to require public receiving facilities in its provider network to submit certain data within specified timeframes, etc. APPROPRIATION: $175,000.00
Last Action: 4/22/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 79 (Ch. 2015-102) -SJ 461
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/19/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 54
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 380
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 422
• Read 2nd time -SJ 461
• Substituted CS/HB 79 -SJ 461
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 79 (Ch. 2015-102) -SJ 461
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.