The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 128: Services for Combat Veterans and Their Families
GENERAL BILL by Simpson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Latvala ; Negron ; Benacquisto ; Detert ; Bean ; Soto ; Montford ; Bradley ; Dean ; Bullard ; Hays ; Sachs ; Hutson ; Garcia ; Stargel
Services for Combat Veterans and Their Families; Defining the term “combat veteran”; requiring that the Department of Children and Families establish the Florida Combat Veterans’ Care Coordination Program to provide combat veterans and their families with behavioral health care referral and care coordination services; requiring that the department contract with managing entities to enter into agreements with Florida 211 Network participants for such services, etc. APPROPRIATION: $2,000,155
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 09/16/15, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 10/06/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 124
• Introduced -SJ 13
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.