CS/SB 1306: Public Records and Meetings/Nurse Licensure Compact
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Grimsley
Public Records and Meetings/Nurse Licensure Compact; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain information held by the Department of Health or the Board of Nursing pursuant to the Nurse Licensure Compact; providing an exemption from public meeting requirements for certain meetings of the Interstate Commission of Nurse Licensure Compact Administrators; providing an exemption from public records requirements for recordings, minutes, and records generated during the closed portion of such a meeting; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemptions; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/3/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1063 (Ch. 2016-97), HB 1061 (Ch. 2016-139) -SJ 616
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 98
• Introduced -SJ 98
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/16/16, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/22/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 429
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 473
• Now in Rules -SJ 473
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 615
• Substituted HB 1063 -SJ 616
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1063 (Ch. 2016-97), HB 1061 (Ch. 2016-139) -SJ 616
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.