CS/SB 204: Limitations on Actions other than for the Recovery of Real Property
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Passidomo
Limitations on Actions other than for the Recovery of Real Property; Specifying the date of completion for specified contracts, etc.
Last Action: 5/4/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 377 (Ch. 2017-101) -SJ 758
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 51
• Introduced -SJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 234
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 235
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/06/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Now in Rules -SJ 331
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/28/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 562
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 562
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/04/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 758
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 377 -SJ 758
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 377 (Ch. 2017-101) -SJ 758
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.