The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/SB 364: Gulf Coast Economic Corridor
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Gainer ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Broxson ; Montford
Gulf Coast Economic Corridor; Requiring a specified percentage of payments made to the state under a specified settlement of litigation related to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill be transferred from the General Revenue Fund to the Triumph Gulf Coast Trust Fund; requiring Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc., to ensure that a minimum percentage of funds appropriated for such awards from the trust fund be expended in certain affected counties; revising conflict of interest restrictions imposed on board members of Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc.; specifying that certain conflict of interest restrictions imposed on board members of the Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc., apply to members serving after a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7077 (Ch. 2017-63), HB 7079 (Ch. 2017-64), SB 2500 (Ch. 2017-70) -SJ 581
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/21/17, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/13/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 181
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 181
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 03/28/17, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 332
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 581
• Substituted HB 7077 -SJ 581
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7077 (Ch. 2017-63), HB 7079 (Ch. 2017-64), SB 2500 (Ch. 2017-70) -SJ 581
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.