CS/HB 929: Florida College System
GENERAL BILL by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee ; Raburn
Florida College System; Revises primary mission of Florida College System institutions; revises provisions related to postsecondary statewide articulation agreements & baccalaureate degrees at specified postsecondary institutions; provides reporting requirements; creates Governance Study Committee.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in Education Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 102, 104
• Introduced -HJ 102, 104
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 521
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 516
• Original reference(s)- removed: Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Education Committee -HJ 601
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 601
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Education Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.