HB 169: Trust Funds/Creation/Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking and Prevention/FDLE
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Spano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, J. ; Mercado ; Williams
Trust Funds/Creation/Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking and Prevention/FDLE; Creates Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking & Prevention within FDLE; provides purposes of, & funding sources for, trust fund; provides for future review & termination or re-creation of trust fund.
Last Action: 1/9/2018 House - Introduced -HJ 23
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 11/08/17, 1:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 253
• Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 253
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 259
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 259
• Introduced -HJ 23
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.