CS/SB 300: Florida Commission on Human Relations
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Rouson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Florida Commission on Human Relations; Revising the length of time by which receipt of the complaint must be acknowledged and copies thereof provided to named parties; revising the length of time by which a complainant may file a complaint with the Public Employees Relations Commission following termination of the Florida Commission on Human Relations’ investigation; requiring the commission to provide notice to an aggrieved person under certain circumstances, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 27
• Introduced -SJ 26
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/30/18, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 228
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/13/18, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Rules -SJ 347
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.