CS/CS/HB 1173: Lands Used for Governmental Purposes
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Raschein
Lands Used for Governmental Purposes; Provides for acquisition, appraisal, lease, & conveyance of lands used to buffer military installations; immediate acquisition of lands that prevent or satisfy private property rights claims within areas of critical state concern; land authorities to contribute tourist impact tax revenues to counties for certain affordable housing; Florida Forever projects & land acquisitions that mitigate natural disasters & floods; Florida Communities Trust to undertake, coordinate, & fund urban greenways & open space projects.
Last Action: 2/19/2018 House - Placed on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 103
• Introduced -HJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 438
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 444
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 01/31/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 477
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 477
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.