SB 7004: OGSR/Petitioner Information/Notification of Service of an Injunction for Protection
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Judiciary
OGSR/Petitioner Information/Notification of Service of an Injunction for Protection; Amending provisions relating to the exemptions from public records requirements for personal identifying and location information of a petitioner who requests notification of service of an injunction for protection against domestic violence, repeat violence, sexual violence, and dating violence and for other court actions related to the injunction which are held by clerks of the court and law enforcement agencies; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemptions, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 10/24/17, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Rules -SJ 102
• Introduced -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/18/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 205
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18 -SJ 409
• Read 2nd time -SJ 407
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 434
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.