CS/CS/HB 827: Instructional Support
GENERAL BILL by Education Committee ; PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee ; Donalds ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fischer ; McClain
Instructional Support; Revises provisions relating to review & adoption of instructional materials, dual enrollment programs, School Community Professional Development Act, & statewide standardized assessments; provides contingent appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $6,150,000.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2018-6)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 72
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 321
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 309
• Original reference(s) removed: PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Education Committee -HJ 345
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 345
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/15/18, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 614
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 611
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 679
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2018-6)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.