CS/SB 1222: Services for Veterans and Their Families
Services for Veterans and Their Families; Requiring the Department Veterans’ Affairs to establish the Florida Veterans’ Care Coordination Program to provide veterans and their families with behavioral health care referral and care coordination services; requiring the department to contract with a certain nonprofit entity to enter into agreements with Florida 211 Network participants to provide such services, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 03/26/19, 9:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 284
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space read 1st time -SJ 296
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/08/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.