SB 1340: Water Pollution Operation Permits
GENERAL BILL by Cruz
Water Pollution Operation Permits; Removing the exemption from the requirement to obtain a water pollution permit for the application of herbicides to state waters; defining the term “herbicide”; requiring certain pesticide management plans for water pollution operation permits, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Environment and Natural Resources
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 134
• Introduced -SJ 134
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Environment and Natural Resources
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.