HB 1073: Statewide Office of Resiliency
GENERAL BILL by Stevenson ; Rodriguez, A.M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hogan Johnson ; Joseph ; Webb
Statewide Office of Resiliency; Establishes office within EOG; provides for appointment of Chief Resilience Officer by Governor; creates Statewide Sea-Level Rise Task Force within office; requires DEP to serve as task force's contract administrator; requires Environmental Regulation Commission to take certain action on task force's recommendations; provides for task force repeal; provides appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $500,000
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in State Affairs Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 93
• Introduced -HJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 12:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 01/29/20, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 29 NAYS 0 -HJ 471
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 471
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in State Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.