HB 113: Florida Drug and Cosmetic Act
GENERAL BILL by Roach ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Massullo ; Sabatini
Florida Drug and Cosmetic Act; Preempts regulation of over-the-counter proprietary drugs or cosmetics to state.
Last Action: 3/9/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 172 (Ch. 2020-118) -HJ 995
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 11/06/19, 9:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 5 -HJ 285
• Now in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 285
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 12/11/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB -- Removed from meeting agenda
• Introduced -HJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 6 -HJ 411
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 411
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/30/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 6 -HJ 483
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 483
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 172 (Ch. 2020-118) -HJ 995
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.