CS/HB 1315: Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Fetterhoff
Transportation; Revises DOT organization & responsibilities; revises provisions relating to distribution of certain moneys; removes scheduled repeal of certain provisions; requires vehicle operator to take certain actions when road & bridge maintenance or construction vehicle is on roadside; requires airport protection zoning regulations to require certain permit applicants to submit final valid determination from FAA; revises date by which M.P.O. must submit list of project priorities to DOT district.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 117
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 400
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 501
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 525
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.