CS/HB 177: Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Yarborough ; Duran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Daniels ; Davis ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Gottlieb ; Grieco ; Hart ; Joseph ; Mercado ; Overdorf ; Polsky ; Webb ; Willhite
Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program; Creates Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program within DOH; provides criteria & conditions for donation of prescription drugs & supplies from certain authorized entities for dispensing to eligible patients; authorizes Governor to waive program patient eligibility requirements during declared state of emergency.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 20
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 10/23/19, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 284
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 284
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 11/06/19, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 288
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 383
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/16/20, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 20
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 277
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 395
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/29/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 456
• Read 3rd time -HJ 456
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 457
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 253
• Received -SJ 253
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 266
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 58 -SJ 267
• Read 2nd time -SJ 266
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 305
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 306
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 600
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-23
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.