CS/SB 326: Environmental Regulation
Environmental Regulation; Specifying requirements for contracts between residential recycling collectors or recovered materials processing facilities and counties or municipalities for the collection or processing of residential recycling material; providing that a residential recycling collector or recovered materials processing facility is not required to collect, transport, or process contaminated recyclable material except pursuant to specified contractual requirements after a contract is executed; prohibiting local governments from requiring further verification from the Department of Environmental Protection for certain projects, etc.
Last Action: 2/19/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 73 (Ch. 2020-41) -SJ 324
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 26
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 11/04/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 133
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 132
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 26
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 123
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/05/20, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20 -SJ 324
• Read 2nd time -SJ 323
• Substituted CS/HB 73 -SJ 324
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 73 (Ch. 2020-41) -SJ 324
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.