SB 452: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
GENERAL BILL by Rodriguez
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations; Requiring the Department of Transportation, in coordination with the Office of Energy within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and the Florida Clean Cities Coalitions, or other appropriate entities, to develop and adopt by a specified date a master plan for electric vehicle charging stations on the state highway system, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Infrastructure and Security, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7018 (Ch. 2020-21)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Infrastructure and Security (IS)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 34
• Introduced -SJ 34
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Infrastructure and Security, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7018 (Ch. 2020-21)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.