CS/HB 549: Pub. Rec./Site-specific Location Information of Endangered and Threatened Species
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Overdorf
Pub. Rec./Site-specific Location Information of Endangered and Threatened Species; Provides exemption from public records requirements for site-specific location information of endangered & threatened species; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 45
• Introduced -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 507
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 497
• Original reference(s) removed: Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 524
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 524
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 677
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 677
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 906
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 980
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 981
• In Messages
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 553
• Received -SJ 553
• Withdrawn from Environment and Natural Resources; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 593
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 812 -SJ 593
• Read 2nd time -SJ 593
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 678
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 678
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1127
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-129
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.