CS/CS/HB 569: Diesel Exhaust Fluid
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Overdorf ; McClure ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes ; Webb ; Zika
Diesel Exhaust Fluid; Requires governing body of each public airport that meets certain criteria to create diesel exhaust fluid safety mitigation & exclusion plan for submission to DOT; provides plan requirements; requires annual certification of compliance.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Infrastructure and Security
Bill Text: PDF
- Infrastructure and Security (IS)
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 47
• Introduced -HJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 420
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 418
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 432
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 432
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/03/20, 3:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 486
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 486
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 681
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 680
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 720
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 906
• Amendment(s) adopted (837157) -HJ 906
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 981
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 981
• In Messages
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 553
• Received -SJ 553
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Infrastructure and Security
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.