CS/HB 579: Public Financing of Construction Projects
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Aloupis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Clemons ; Eskamani ; Hogan Johnson ; Joseph ; Overdorf ; Rodriguez, A.M. ; Webb
Public Financing of Construction Projects; Requires sea level impact projection study of state-financed coastal structures before construction begins; requires DEP to develop study standards, publish studies on its website, enforce requirements, & adopt rules.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 178 (Ch. 2020-119) -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 47
• Introduced -HJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 507
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 497
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 524
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/18/20, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 606
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 606
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/02/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 694
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 694
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 902
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 178 (Ch. 2020-119) -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.