CS/HB 7011: Student Athletes
GENERAL BILL by Education Committee ; PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee ; Massullo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Driskell ; Grall ; Hogan Johnson
Student Athletes; Revises provisions relating to automated external defibrillators on school grounds, training related to CPR & defibrillators, FHSAA student athlete safety policies, & specified medical evaluations.
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 264
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/16/20, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 264
• Favorable by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 411
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 411
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 01/23/20, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 435
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 432
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/29/20
• CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 432
• Read 2nd time -HJ 456
• Read 3rd time -HJ 456
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 456
• In Messages
• Referred to Education; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 254
• Received -SJ 254
• Withdrawn from Education; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 402
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1696 -SJ 402
• Read 2nd time -SJ 402
• Amendment(s) adopted (632478) -SJ 402
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 451
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 452
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (632478) -HJ 1138
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1139
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1139
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-91
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.