CS/HB 757: Cultural Affairs
GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Raschein
Cultural Affairs; Renames Division of Cultural Affairs as Division of Arts & Culture; provides that Secretary of State shall be known as "Florida's Chief Arts & Culture Officer".
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 62
• Introduced -HJ 62
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 507
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 497
• Original reference(s) removed: Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/13/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 569
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 569
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 648
• Read 3rd time -HJ 648
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 648
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 470
• Received -SJ 470
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.