CS/CS/HB 763: Patient Safety Culture Surveys
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Market Reform Subcommittee ; Grant, M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Grall ; Toledo
Patient Safety Culture Surveys; Requires licensed facilities to biennially conduct anonymous patient safety culture survey using applicable federal publication; requires facilities to biennially submit such survey to AHCA; requires agency to collect, compile, & publish survey data; revises requirements for submission of health care data to agency; provides appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $161,647
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 63
• Introduced -HJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 8:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 526
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 522
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 549
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 549
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/18/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 629
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 624
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 638
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 714
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 740
• CS passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 740
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 470
• Received -SJ 470
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 598
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1370 -SJ 598
• Read 2nd time -SJ 598
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 664
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 664
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1128
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-134
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.