CS/SB 1014: Employee Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Baxley
Employee Organizations; Requiring certain employee organizations to petition the Public Employees Relations Commission for recertification; prohibiting an employee organization from having its dues and uniform assessments deducted and collected by a district school board; requiring an employee organization certified as the bargaining agent for a unit of Florida College System institution instructional personnel to include specified information and documentation in an application for registration renewal; requiring an employee organization certified as the bargaining agent for a unit of State University System institution instructional personnel to include specified information and documentation in an application for registration renewal, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 109
• Introduced -SJ 108
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/17/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 2 -SJ 282
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Judiciary
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 285
• Now in Rules
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 284
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/14/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 --If Received
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.