HB 1353: Personal Protective Equipment
GENERAL BILL by Yarborough
Personal Protective Equipment; Requires DEM to ensure availability of personal protective equipment during declared emergency caused by infectious or communicable disease; requires such equipment be available for purchase at certain cost by specified persons & entities; prohibits such equipment from being resold at certain prices.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Added to Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee agenda
• Favorable by Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Reported out of Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Now in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Died in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.