CS/HB 665: Homeowners' Association Rental Agreements
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; McClure ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Valdés
Homeowners' Association Rental Agreements; Provides applicability for governing documents & amendments relating to rental agreements which are enacted after specified date; provides exception; provides applicability; specifies when change of ownership does or does not occur for certain purposes.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Referred to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Reported out of Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Added to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Reported out of Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Now in Commerce Committee
• Added to Commerce Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Commerce Committee
• Reported out of Commerce Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/15/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 1
• Immediately certified
• Message sent to senate
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 495
• Received -SJ 495
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.