HB 7021: Resilient Florida Trust Fund/DEP
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Environment, Agriculture and Flooding Subcommittee ; Busatta Cabrera ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Buchanan ; Chaney ; LaMarca ; Leek ; Massullo ; Morales
Resilient Florida Trust Fund/DEP; Creates Resilient Florida Trust Fund within DEP; provides for purpose of fund; provides for future review & termination or re-creation of fund.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 House - Laid on Table, refer to SB 2514
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/7/2021)
• Amendment 371955 filed
• Amendment 371955 withdrawn
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Substituted SB 2514
• Laid on Table, refer to SB 2514
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.