CS/SB 896: Renewable Natural Gas
Renewable Natural Gas; Authorizing the Florida Public Service Commission to approve cost recovery by a gas public utility for certain contracts for the purchase of renewable natural gas, etc.
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Environment and Natural Resources; Rules -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/09/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/16/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 271
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Environment and Natural Resources
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 276
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/29/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 3 NAYS 2 -SJ 324
• Now in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.