CS/CS/SB 1000: Nutrient Application Rates
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Environment and Natural Resources ; Albritton
Nutrient Application Rates; Defining the terms “certified professional” and “site-specific nutrient management”; authorizing the use of site-specific nutrient management in specified circumstances; authorizing citrus producers to use written recommendations from certified professionals to tailor their recommended nutrient application rates under certain circumstances; directing the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences to analyze the use of site-specific nutrient management for certain crops, develop a research plan and certain recommendations, and submit an annual report to the Governor and Legislature by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 6/9/2022 - Chapter No. 2022-177, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5003 (Ch. 2022-157)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Agriculture; Rules -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/10/22, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 67
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 93
• Now in Agriculture
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/19/22, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 218
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/10/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/22 -SJ 426
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 378
• Read 2nd time -SJ 423
• Amendment(s) adopted (311122, 846108) -SJ 423
• Read 3rd time -SJ 423
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 423
• Immediately certified -SJ 426
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 110, NAYS 6
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 735
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-177, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5003 (Ch. 2022-157)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.