HB 1353: Elections
GENERAL BILL by Thompson
Elections; Revises provisions relating to office of Secretary of State, General Election Day, special elections, candidate qualifying, petitions, Division of Elections, supervisors of elections, voter registration, ballots, voting, vote-by-mail, canvassing, absent voters, dates for returns, & violations of election code.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Public Integrity & Elections Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Public Integrity & Elections Committee
• Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Public Integrity & Elections Committee
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Public Integrity & Elections Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.