CS/HB 7069: Condominium and Cooperative Associations
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Pandemics and Public Emergencies Committee ; Perez ; Toledo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bell ; Buchanan ; Byrd ; Caruso ; Casello ; Duran ; Fabricio ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Geller ; Rizo
Condominium and Cooperative Associations; Revises & provides laws for condominium & cooperative associations relating to disciplinary action, official records, reserve accounts & studies, recertifications & phase 2 inspections, written recertification & phase 2 inspection reports, transfer of control of association, information that must be provided to potential buyers, & information included in prospectus or offering circular. APPROPRIATION: $500,944
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/22/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 781945 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 469
• Received -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 766
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1702 -SJ 766
• Read 2nd time -SJ 766
• Amendment(s) adopted (826750) -SJ 766
• Read 3rd time -SJ 778
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 778
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.