- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
(1) When notice to an interested person of a petition or other proceeding is required, the notice shall be given to the interested person or that person's attorney as provided in the Florida Probate Rules.
(2) Formal notice shall be sufficient to acquire jurisdiction over the person receiving formal notice to the extent of the person's interest in the estate.
(3) Persons given notice of any proceeding shall be bound by all orders entered in that proceeding.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; s. 5, ch. 75-220; s. 3, ch. 77-87; s. 1, ch. 77-174; s. 1, ch. 93-257; s. 64, ch. 95-211; s. 950, ch. 97-102; s. 12, ch. 2001-226.
Note.--Created from former s. 732.28.